Welcome To FACT(Farmer and Consumer Technology)
FACT(Farmer and Consumer Technology)
Empowering farmers by eliminating harmful farming practices and ineffective agricultural supply chains in order to give them direct access to the end consumer.
Young farmer’s initiative in Nalgonda
Rupani Ramesh with 75 cents was able to cultivate 40 different varieties of vegetables as multi-crop able to make around 2.5 lacs as profit now he is striving towards educating farmers to learn mix row cultivation. He has also set up the “Sri Sedhya Rythu Seva Samstha” to train the young farmers on the farming methods of mixed row vegetable cultivation. Through him, we are able to impact 2500 farmers on Multi-crop Natural Farming creating 10 FPOs.
“How is it possible, that the man who provides our food goes to bed hungry himself?”
- To practice backyard farming with community farming.
- To become the self sustainable Village by MCNF.
- To become a leading producer of vegetables for neighboring communities.
- To reach the point of sustainableprofitability.
- To create a Regenerative Gardening and Livingeco-system.
- To help you live towards a healthierliving.
- To create jobs and sustain localeconomy.
- To preserve the culture ofagriculture.
- Togive access to the right of knowledge to our farming
Farmer Clubs enable cost effective resource sharing and better access to government provisions
- Food-bearing seeds are distributed to farmers at no cost– vegetables, greens, pulses.
- 20 varieties for each acre.
- Multi-cropping ensures steady income (every 15 days) and
availability of food for farmers.
- Natural Seeds.
- Fruit-bearing tree seeds are distributed to farmers at no cost.
- Trees conserve water in the long run.
- With no investment, the farmer reaps fruit every season.
- 500 trees per cluster.
- Natural Seeds.
- A pair of chickens, goats, cows or rabbits are given to farmers at no cost.
- Livestock waste can be used as manure.
- Farmers get an additional source of income.
- Leftover crop (either fruit or food) is made into pickles, jams, etc. by home-based industries.
- Another source of income.
- Zero wastage